Intelligent Engineering Solutions to support your business needs.
Projective is one of the UK’s leading providers of technical consulting and engineering services to organisations across the globe.
We have the right solutions and services for your needs.
Whether you are looking to expand, replace or relocate your production facilities or looking to improve performance and reduce costs in your existing operation, we have the engineering solution and services for you. We are proud to offer independent, unbiased, professional engineering services and always ensure that engaging Projective is a business investment not a business cost.
A fresh look at an old problem could be the catalyst your business needs.
Our expertise rests on three firm cornerstones:
consultancy, engineering and operational support.
Providing cutting-edge knowledge
• Production performance improvement
• Operational cost reduction
• Energy and water reduction opportunities
• Asset recommissioning / replacement strategy development
• Facility master planning
Developing the vision into fully detailed and delivered projects
• Project delivery solutions from turnkey through to clients’ engineer
• Project & procurement management
• Engineering design
• Construction management
• Testing & commissioning
Ensuring day-to-day activities are managed and performed effectively and efficiently
• Technical assistance and support
• Supply of interim management and technical staff
• Asset condition surveys
• Employee engagement and behavioral change programmes
• Out-sourced engineering and management functions
When it comes to providing engineering solutions that are practical as well as cost and energy efficient, Projective has the edge.
We thrive when we embed our skills and services into a client’s organisation. This seamless interaction between the client and our professional engineers comes from our engineers having a wide range of backgrounds and experience across several sectors. This shared knowledge and experience means our clients benefits, not only from best practice in their industry, but also from the wider manufacturing base.